1) Have a better understanding of what gestational diabetes is and potential complications.
2) Identify carbohydrate sources and how they effect blood sugar.
3) Learn carbohydrate counting for portion control.
4) Understand how to structure your meals.
5) Know the importance of exercise as appropriate.
6) Know what to expect postpartum.
After completing a brief exam at the end, you will be awarded a certificate of completion that can be used as documentation for your physician.
Start learning today with just a click!